This coloring pages craft is easy and fun. It’s sure to make you smile.
This bucket list gnome craft is a perfect addition to Color Happy’s Christmas Gnomes: A Grown-Up Coloring Book.
1. First, print your template on regular printer paper.
2. Next, have fun coloring it and cut out. This is what mine looked like after coloring it and cutting it out.
3. Use the Elmers disappearing glue and put on the cut out smaller circle template with the hole in the middle.
4. Now wrap the gnome template (‘spikey’ bottom end) around the glue covered circle like in this image:
5. Now use the glue to cover the larger black circle with no hole in the middle and glue to the gnome like shown in this image:
Once complete, it should like this:
I had some fun with my colored bucket list gnome. You can see in the image below that I have him standing on one of my water themed coloring pages.
Take a peek inside one of our monthly Sunshine packages: