It’s time for another fun Color Happy craft. This one is just in time for the Holidays.
You’ll need the following supplies:
- Lemon Rosemary Sugar Scrub Template
- Card Stock Paper
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Grapeseed Oil (Massage and Carrier Oil)
First, print your Lemon Rosemary Sugar Scrub label template below. This works best on card stock paper.
How to Make Lemon Rosemary Sugar Scrub
This coloring pages craft is a little different than our normal paper crafts but it is lots of fun, smells great and makes your skin nice and smooth 🙂
1. First, print your template on cardstock.
2. Next, color! You can see what mine looked like after coloring in the image below.
3. Now that you have colored the template and the four labels, cut them out. These are great to use to label your jar and to use on gift jars if you’re giving it as a gift.
4. Gather all your ingredients, a medium sized bowl, and a spoon or some sort of mixing utensil.
5. Add 1 cup sugar, 1/4 cup grapeseed oil, 50 drops lemon, 25 drops rosemary to bowl and mix together until a thick consistency forms (see second image to right).
To use: gather a dime sized amount on a wash cloth, bath pouf or in the palm of your hand, scrub on your skin and then rinse off.
Note: keep your leftover mixture in an airtight container.
And there you have it! Your very own lemon rosemary essential oil sugar srub. Keep some for yourself and give some away as gifts.
I hope you enjoyed this coloring craft project by Color Happy. We’d love for you to join our club! Color Happy, that is. For just $10 a month, you’ll receive 30+ coloring pages delivered to your email inbox. Print off as many copies as you’d like, and enjoy! Cancel anytime. PLUS, you’ll have the opportunity to earn commissions when you tell your friends about the club and they join, too.