It’s time for another fun Color Happy paper craft. For this one you’ll need some of the mandala coloring pages found within our Sunshine package.
You’ll need the following supplies:
First, print off your template (if you have cardstock paper available, this would work great for this project. If not, no biggie, regular printer paper like I used works just fine!)
How to Make a Magic Mandala
This coloring pages craft is lots of fun! If doing with a child, use caution when using the X-ACTO knife.
1. There is not a worksheet for this paper craft. Instead, we used some of the mandala coloring pages found in our Sunshine Package.
2. Color several mandala pages.
3. You will need a craft mat or something you can cut on (I used a clipboard). Using the X-ACTO knife, cut some of the shapes. I didn’t cut them all the way out. I pierced 2/3rds or so of each one I wanted to highlight so it would still be connected to the whole.
4. Now, bend the cut out forward or back to give it the 3d appearance.
5. In the image where you see the middle section with all the pink, I left a couple intact so it did not separate from the complete design.
Voila, there you have it – your very own Magic Mandala. You can mount this onto a colored board for even more depth.
I hope you enjoyed this coloring craft project by Color Happy. We’d love for you to join our club! Color Happy, that is. For just $10 a month, you’ll receive 30+ coloring pages delivered to your email inbox. Print off as many copies as you’d like, and enjoy! Cancel anytime. PLUS, you’ll have the opportunity to earn commissions when you tell your friends about the club and they join, too.