It’ time for another fun Color Happy paper craft. You’ll need the following supplies:
- Mother’s Day Bouquet Template
- Twine or ribbon
- Tape (double sided sticky tape) or a craft glue that will work on glass bottles
- Small Vintage Glass Bottle Set
- Artificial Flowers
First, print your Mother’s Day Bouquet Template below. It’s super important that for this craft, you print on cardstock.
How to Make a Mother’s Day Bouquet
This coloring pages craft is super simple, and lots of fun!
1. First, print off your template. Each template will allow you to decorate three bottles. If you want to create more than three, print the template as many times as you need.
2. Next, color!
3. Once colored, cut out each of the three designs.
4. Line the back of one colored sheet with double sided adhesive tape (or a craft glue meant for glass objects). Once it’s lined with the tape or glue, wrap it around the bottle
5. Add the twine or ribbon as a decorative bow to tie it all together.
6. Now break apart the flower bouquet and add one flower to each jar.
Now, give these out to your mother or anyone who would appreciate a gift of a flower bouquet! Print off as many templates as you’d like.
Check out these amazing pages!