It’s time for another fun Color Happy paper craft. This week we decided to skip a craft and instead have fun creating a bucket list of things we want to do in New York. And of course there’s coloring to be done on the worksheet too 🙂
You’ll need the following supplies:
• New York Bucket List Worksheet
• Colored Pencils
• Gel Pens
• or any coloring supply you want to use!
First, print your California Bucket List Worksheet below.
New York Bucket List
This coloring pages worksheet is fun and will make you smile. Whether you’ve been to New York, never been there, or live there, creating a bucket list of popular (or unique is even better!) tourist attractions to check out is a ton of fun.
This bucket list worksheet is a perfect addition to Color Happy’s Amazing America: New York Bucket List package.
1. First, print your worksheet on regular paper.
2. Next, have fun coloring it with your choice of coloring supplies – markers, colored pencils, Sharpies – whatever your heart desires 😉
3. Now start writing down all the fun places you want to visit and things you want to do in New York.
If you pick up the Amazing America: New York package, you will have a head start on filling out your bucket list as we have provided you with 30 fun tourist attractions that are a “must” do when in the ‘Big Apple’.
Did you like this craft? There’s more fun coloring pages with our Amazing America: New York Package!