It’ time for another fun Color Happy paper craft. This one is just in time for the Holidays.
You’ll need the following supplies:
- Paper Christmas Bauble Template
- Previous sunshine pattern page
- Ohuhu Markers
- Glue Gun
- String (ribbon or thread will work too)
First, print your Christmas Baubles Template below. It’s important for this craft you use card stock paper.
How to Make Christmas Baubles
This coloring pages craft is simple, and lots of fun!
NOTE: Each bauble took 4 circles.
1. First, print one of your previous Sunshine Package pages on cardstock.
2. Print the template. Now that you have printed the template, cut all the circle templates out.
3. Use the template pieces you just cut out to trace on the back of the colored pattern page.
4. The little notches cut out are where to bend it. Don’t leave one side down while bending the next side.
5. Glue the bendy sides together.
6. Once you have all the pieces put togethr, use a hole punch to make a hole in one of the sides and thread some string, ribbon, or thread through it.
And there you have it! Your very own fun colorful Christmas Baubles to decorate your tree with.
I hope you enjoyed this coloring craft project by Color Happy. We’d love for you to join our club! Color Happy, that is. For just $10 a month, you’ll receive 30+ coloring pages delivered to your email inbox. Print off as many copies as you’d like, and enjoy! Cancel anytime. PLUS, you’ll have the opportunity to earn commissions when you tell your friends about the club and they join, too.