Looking for a fun way to get the word out about your biz? Then keep reading! Today we’re coloring a fun template for and creating candy bags you can use to pass out when you’re out and about (grocery shopping, at the doctor’s office, etc.). These bags are the perfect ice breaker to get a conversation started.
First, you’ll need some supplies:
- Heavy duty printer paper
- Fine Point Sharpie Markers
- PayDay Candy Bars (12 pack)
- Plastic Bags (Zipper Reclosable)
They are super easy to make. Just print your candy bags template – download it below:
How to Make Direct Sales Candy Bags
This coloring pages craft is super simple, and lots of fun!
1.Color! I colored mine with fine point Sharpie markers, but you can use colored pencils, or any other medium you wish:
2.Once they are colored, cut them into 4 individual pieces:
3. Now gather all your supplies – the cut out colored cards, the payday candy bars, and the resealable bags:
4. Now that you have your supplies, it’s time to assemble the candy bags. Simply put one of the candy bars and one of the cards in the bag like this:
Check out these amazing pages!