It’s time for another fun Color Happy paper craft. This fairy inspiration came from our Bach Flower Fairies coloring pages package.
You’ll need the following supplies:
• Fairy Puppet Template
• Printer Paper (110 lb.)
• Mini Metal Paper Fasteners (mini ones work the best!)
• Hole Punch (a regular sized one is too big; use an 1/8th of inch or smaller!)
First, print your Fairy Puppet Template below.
How to Make a Fairy Puppet
This coloring pages craft is super simple, and lots of fun!
1. First, print your template.
2. Next, color!
3. Once they are colored, cut the individual pieces out.
4. Once each piece has been cut out, use your hole punch and punch each of the indicated spots (black dots) on your pieces.
5. Now it’s time to assemble your fairy. Do this by connecting the pieces with the metal fasteners. We started with the arms first. Flip the colored pieces over and fasten on non colored side. (See image to right)
6. Once you’ve connected the arm pieces together, continue connecting the remaining pieces together until you have your fairy fully assembled (see image to right).
Voila, there you have it – your very own Fairy Puppet.