Happy Valentine’s Day! As we approach the “Day of Love”, we here at Color Happy have come up with some creative uses for old coloring pages. And what could possibly be better than covering chocolate with them??
First, you’ll want to download your Hershey Bar Envelope Template here:
Hershey Bar Envelope Craft
1. Ok, so print out your template! Cut it out, and place it over a previously colored page.
2. The easiest way to do it is to turn the colored page over, and trace the Hershey Bar Envelope Template onto the back.
3. Now, cut out your colored page! You can see some white patches in this image below where the template exceeded the picture. The best thing to do here is either to trim the white patches off, or color them in so no white shows in the end.
4. Next, you’ll want to turn the colored page over again, and fit the Hershey Bar into the center of it.
5. Fold up the sides, and secure with either a fun sticker, or a piece of tape. Make extras to give out to friends and loved ones this Valentine’s Day!
I hope you enjoyed this coloring craft project by Color Happy. We’d love for you to join our club! Color Happy, that is. For just $10 a month, you’ll receive 30+ coloring pages delivered to your email inbox. Print off as many copies as you’d like, and enjoy! Cancel anytime. PLUS, you’ll have the opportunity to earn commissions when you tell your friends about the club and they join, too.