Explore the Color Happy® Influencers Program
Be a part of the wonderful world of adult coloring, and earn ongoing recurring commissions from sharing your enthusiasm with your followers.
Let your inner artist shine while capturing your market's interest in this fun, mindful activity.
WHAT INFLUENCERS RECEIVE:
- FREE access to our $10/monthly digital Sunshine Package
- 50% recurring commissions (meaning, you are paid every month your customer is subscribed) on all digital products or digital subscriptions
- 20% commissions on all physical products sold on colorhappy.com
- Payment made via Paypal by the 10th of the month following month of sale (all sales made in April are paid by May 10th)
On a case by case basis, Color Happy® may extend some of the following:
- Sprinkle of Sunshine $29/monthly printed Sunshine Package
- Happiness, Craft, or Coloring Physical packages
- Custom contests to give away Happiness, Craft, or Coloring Physical packages to your followers
Color Happy® is about relationships. As our relationship develops, we would be happy to personally brainstorm the following:
- Custom FREE coloring page for your market based on their interests/your site
- Themed coloring book that resonates with your specific market
- Have an idea in mind? Let's chat!
We accept influencers on all levels, based on whether target markets are a match.
Great question. It used to be that only kids loved to color, but now studies have shown that coloring actually reduces stress and is beneficial for adults, too.
From CNN: Just like meditation, coloring also allows us to switch off our brains from other thoughts and focus only on the moment, helping to alleviate free-floating anxiety. It can be particularly effective for people who aren't comfortable with more creatively expressive forms of art, says Marygrace Berberian, a certified art therapist and the Clinical Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator for the Graduate Art Therapy Program at NYU. "My experience has been that those participants who are more guarded find a lot of tranquility in coloring an image. It feels safer and it creates containment around their process," she adds. 
From Medical Daily: Art therapy is also helpful among people dealing with a variety of other conditions, such as depression, dementia, anxiety, and PTSD. 
Our mission is to spread joy & happiness
Everyone month we create fun little compassion card designs, gift tags, and an inspiring craft your customers can color and gift to someone as a Random Act Of Kindness, and show them off in our Facebook Group. This is part of our Sunshine Package, and digital access is granted to all Influencers.
The Color Happy® community is on a mission to spread joy and happiness in this world, through color!
What Others Are Saying
I have been an on-line Entrepreneur since my retirement several years ago and Color Happy® has now grabbed my passion. I have formed an awesome Team and we are now taking the coloring world by storm, thanks to the opportunity Color Happy® has given us to make money while spreading color!
I originally joined for the coloring pages, and one day decided to put the affiliate opportunity out there. I'm so glad that I did! I earn income from doing something I love from the comfort of my home or from my smart phone. It's so incredibly fun and easy!
Being able to choose, print off, and color whatever page I want, whenever I want, and however many times I want affirms my choice to be a colorist for the happiest company around. Thank you Rayven and team for accepting and loving all colorists no matter what age and skill level.