I will admit – I may have had a little too much fun making this craft project out of previously colored coloring pages for adults. In fact, I am planning on making several more! And I’ll show you how to make your own coloring page bracelets here.
First, collect your supplies:
- (1) or more previously colored coloring pages
- Foam paint brush
- (1) or more wooden bangle bracelet
First, print your Coloring Page Bracelets below. It’s important for this craft you use card stock paper.
How to Make Coloring Page Bracelets
1.I got the wooden bangle bracelets off Amazon, and the Mod Podge and foam paint brush from my local art supply store (Hobby Lobby or Michaels).
2. First, I trimmed off the white from the colored page, and cut it in half.
3. Next, I cut each panel into small strips, about 1 – 1.5 inches wide. It doesn’t have to be exact. In fact, you’ll want a bit of variance in this piece to give it individual flair.
3. Now it’s time to decoupage! The way to do this is to understand that you’re going to get messy. And that’s ok! Mod Podge will wash off your hands. So have fun with it!
4. You’re going to want to paint the back of your strip as well as the spot in your wooden bracelet you’re applying the strip to with Mod Podge. Then, once they are both all wet and gooey, wrap the strip around your bracelet.
Overlap your strips slightly as you move around the bracelet, making sure all the wood is covered. You’ll want to kind of smear the Mod Podge over the top of the pages as you go along as well to make it nice and shiny in the end.
I hope you enjoyed this coloring craft project by Color Happy. We’d love for you to join our club! Color Happy, that is. For just $10 a month, you’ll receive 30+ coloring pages delivered to your email inbox. Print off as many copies as you’d like, and enjoy! Cancel anytime. PLUS, you’ll have the opportunity to earn commissions when you tell your friends about the club and they join, too.