It’s time for another fun Color Happy paper craft. On this craft, we will need some pages from our Sunshine Package.
Today we’ll be making a paper carrot for Easter. You can pick up your free template here:
How to Make Paper Carrot Easter Box
Again, you can use any page you’ve previously colored for this craft.
1.Simply print the template, and cut it out. (Don’t color it. It’s just a pattern.)
2. Once cut out, line up the pattern pieces on your colored page.
3. You can either hold the pattern in place and cut around it, or you can flip your colored page over to the back and trace around the pattern so you know where to cut.
4. Cut out the box and the leaves.
5. Next, using the dotted lines on the pattern, fold your carrot box. I used the patterned one as a practice box first before folding my coloring page. Tape the carrot along the side to keep it closed.
6. Now, fill it with candy!
7. Push the four top sides together, and using the pattern as a guide, punch a hole through two of the flaps for the string.
8.Tie a string through the holes, and tie the leaves on. (You can use a different coloring page for the leaves if you’d like to give it a little more variety.)
I hope you enjoyed this coloring craft project by Color Happy. We’d love for you to join our club! Color Happy, that is. For just $10 a month, you’ll receive 30+ coloring pages delivered to your email inbox. Print off as many copies as you’d like, and enjoy! Cancel anytime. PLUS, you’ll have the opportunity to earn commissions when you tell your friends about the club and they join, too.