It’ time for another fun Color Happy paper craft. This one is just in time for the Holidays. You’ll need the following supplies:
- Peppermint Gift Tags Template
- Hole Punch
- Any coloring supply you want (gel pens, markers, etc.)
First, print your Peppermint Gift Tags Template below. It’s super important that for this craft, you print on cardstock.
How to Make a Peppermint Gift Tag
This coloring pages craft is super simple, and lots of fun!
1. First, print your template on cardstock.
2. Next, color!
3. Now that you have colored the template and all the gift tags on it, cut them out.
4. Use a hole punch to punch each tag at the top (punch where the circle is on the tag).
And there you have it! Your very own fun colorful gift tags to use as you wrap presents this year.
Check out these amazing pages!