Wow. I can’t believe it has been 30 days already since we started the Happiness Habit Challenge. I know we’ve covered a lot and if you followed along with the tips I shared and made an effort to improve your mood, your gratitude, and your joy, I’m sure you’re seeing a lot of progress and growth.
Let’s take a minute and look back at everything we’ve covered so far this month: [Note- Link to each of your blog posts to make it easy for readers to go back and review.]
- Welcome And Why Happiness Is A Choice You Make Every Day
- Make A Commitment To Cultivating Happiness
- What Makes You Happy?
- Start Your Day With Gratefulness
- The Connection Between Doing Stuff And Happiness
- Stress Kills Happiness – Easy Ways To Destress
- Happiness and Exercise
- We Crave Human Connections
- Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff – Savor It
- Finding Happiness in a Sea Of Sadness or Overwhelm
- Fighting Against Our Brain’s Bias To Negativity
- Build A Support System of Happy People Around You
- Why Getting Enough Sleep May Be The Key To Happiness
- Boost Your Confidence And Become Happier
- Make It A Point To Make Someone’s Day
- When All Else Fails, Fake It
- Keep A Journal To Practice Gratitude And Happiness
- Learn To Deal With Negative Thoughts and Emotions
- Live In the Moment
- Think & Communicate In Positive Ways
- Giving Back Makes Us Happier
- Meditating Your Way To A Happier You
- Trade Things For Experiences (travel instead of more stuff)
- Happiness In Simplicity – Declutter Your Life And Your Mind
- Stop Complaining. Take Action.
- How Good Nutrition Can Help Your Mood
- Sometimes You Need To Treat Yourself And Spend Some “Me” Time.
- Happiness Is Contagious
- Are You Noticing A Difference?
I hope you’ve enjoyed following along and enjoyed this challenge. It’s amazing what will happen when you start to pay attention to how you feel and do what you can to increase your happiness and that of those around you. I hope you have found some tools, techniques, tips, and ideas that have helped you increase the joy in your life.
Alright, so where do you go from here? Well first off, you keep implementing and continue to practice being happy regularly. Remember the Happiness Journal I talked about back on day 17? It’s an excellent tool you can use to keep yourself on track.
You can also keep coming back to these posts as needed. It may not be a bad idea to bookmark this post as a quick reference tool. I really encourage you to check out Experience.Happy, a 5 Senses Immersive Coloring Adventure where each month, we’ll present to you a different topic on something that will make you happy!